Did you know people who write down their goals achieve them 90% of the time, and if they tell someone it jumps to almost 100%!
Did you set any goals for 2008? Did you tell anyone?
Here are my goals for 2008:
- Become Carbon Neutral
- Hold our first Eco Expo tradeshow for customers and suppliers
- Continue our growth of greater than 15% yearly
- Have four staff parties/events this year
- Upgrade our computers and servers to the best possible systems
- Launch Costless ToGo Costco Home Delivery across Canada
- Double sales in our Printing Business
- Work with BC Children’s Hospital and create a memorable new event that will help our Wholesale and Retail Committee exceed $4,000,000 in donations.
- Disneyland with our kids (1st time)
- “Be there in the moment” with our kids and just enjoy them growing up.
- A “no kids” holiday to just about anywhere
- Learn Salsa and Swing Dancing (just took our first class)
Well, my goals are out there, so now it’s time to make them happen.
I stress to our staff that goal setting is important and so, so powerful. All our staff is involved in a daily 2-minute “Huddle” and set goals and overcome roadblocks. This work experience has carried over to their personal life and most staff have set their own Company and Personal Goals for 2008.
I hope all their goals come true.