Thursday, October 23, 2014

Surfs Up.



Today I'm in Tofino on a retreat with the EO Vancouver Chapter. 
This year I sit on the board so I wanted to be sure the event was exceptional. 
Of course we started out the best way possible with a chartered flight from my longtime friends at Pacific Coastal Airlines. 

Our event was held at the Blackrock resort and spa in Tofino where every room faces the ocean. A must booking if you travel to Tofino. Our retreat is a mix of learning and play with exceptional speakers and afternoon surfing lessons. 

I make sure never to miss events like this not just because of the fun, but because I always come back recharged and full of real world stories and ideas I can implement. One example is using a corporate coach, something many other members swear by. I will be enguaging one in the next 30 days as personal goal. 

Cheers
Calvin