Thursday, May 24, 2012

Conscious Capitalism - We can make a difference!

This week I was in Boston for the Conscious Capitalism Conference. 

Conscious Capitalism has been a passion of mine for many years. Here at Costless we call it KARMIC CAPITALISM. How-ever it is named, the movement has impacted me deeply in how we run our organization and ultimately how we leave our mark on this world. To learn more click here.
Dr. Rajendra Sisodia
If you are interested in learning more feel free to reach out to me, or pick up the book "Firms of Endearment."  The author, Dr. Rajendra Sisodia, is a founder of the movement and you can learn more about him here. 

I was thrilled to meet some of my corporate heroes at the conference.
Kip Tindell
Chip Conley

I have mentioned his book PEAK in the past - well worth the read.

The conference was inspiring as always and I was able to meet some great new friends. Please take a moment to learn more about this fantastic movement in corporate culture. It's starting to become a 25 year over night success story ;-)

Cheers
Calvin