Friday, January 9, 2009

Hovering!

Erin would like to state for the record that no Calvins were threatened with writing implements in the making of this catalogue.Well, we finally snapped a picture of the elusive marketing genius Erin!

She is responsible for the 2009 catalogue, and here she is celebrating the completion of another job well done.

There was a new popular culture saying added to our office vocabulary during the project. Hovering - as in "Calvin, STOP hovering and I won't stick this pen in your neck!"

Seems I had a habit of looking over Erin's shoulder while she worked on the catalogue and since she works best listening to her iPod, I just stood there watching.... ehhhem HOVERING they say.

Hey, we were under deadline and I just thought I could "proof" over her shoulder.

I just hope the staff don't call me the HOVERER. In my defense, there is a management style I was taught by a successful entrepreneur - MBWA. Manage By Walking Around - that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Great work Erin!

Cheers,
Calvin